Things I Have Learned... from Bears vs. Broncos
The Counselor is IN:
2) RB Cedric Benson was finally looking good for the Bears. This was right before he was charted off the field with an injury. Hopefully it is not serious but it looked really bad.
3) KR/PR Devin Hester continues to be the bright spot for
4) QB Jay Cutler continues to grow and develop as a quarterback. He is very sporadic at times but does appear to have some good instincts and cannon for an arm. Cutler did under throw a lot of balls on Sunday. But he is good at hiding the play action pass. He did throw a couple of good long balls, with one going for a touchdown. With another year of development, Cutler may grow into a top level QB.
5) Rex Grossman continues to disappoint. He had a good game last week. He looked like the old Grossman most of today until his last minute heroics in this game. At the end of the game, he looked like he the QB that Chicago was hoping for when they drafted him. I believe that the Bears are tired of waiting for Grossman to become that QB consistently. After watching this game, I am convinced that the Bears will either draft a QB early, trade for one (possibly from
6) Brandon Marshall is a good young Wideout for
7) Playing at
Those are a few things I learned from the Bears vs. the Broncos game.
The Counselor is OUT: