Things I Have Learned... from Colts Vs Chiefs
The Counselor is IN:
1) Dwayne Bowe is a stud wide receiver in his rookie year. He continues to impress week after week. He made a monster TD catch in this game. He was playing with a new inexperienced QB.
2) Peyton Manning misses
3) Brodie Croyle has potential. He looked really good at times against a solid Colts Defense. I still can not determine if he is the QB of the future for the Chiefs but I can see why the Chiefs are high on him.
4) Joseph Addai continues to be top tier runningback. He can run the ball and catch the ball out of the backfield with the best of runningbacks. Watching him spin and jump around to make more yardage is a blast to see. Without Addai, the Colts would have been sunk in this game.
5) K Adam Vinatieri appears to be injured. He is not kicking well at all. He is missing kicks that he could have made in his sleep last season. It has become a nightmare season for him. Even though he made the game winning field goal, he is a liability for the Colts at this time.
6) The Chiefs are not as bad as they have appeared. They are a team with a bunch of injuries and offensive line problems. Larry Johnson is out again. Earlier in the season, they looked terrible. They looked solid against the World Champs.
7) Priest Holmes still knows how to run the ball. He is not a fast or elusive as he was a few years ago but he still has good vision and knows how to hit a whole. He is a decent backup for a fantasy team.
8) One of the commentators stated " The Colts look like the entire team has the flu." I agree completely. They have not been the same team since the Pats beat them a few weeks ago.
Those are a few things I learned from the Colts vs. the Chiefs game.
The Counselor is OUT: