The Counselor is IN:
1) Tony Romo is a phenomenal scrambling Quarterback with excellent instincts. He made an amazing move to duck out of a tackle and then throw the ball to the end zone on their first touchdown drive.
2) Jeremy Shockey continues to be a top level Tight End. He tore up the Cowboy Defense in the first half. He is a top level fantasy Tight End.
3) The Cowboys Offensive Line is developing into dominate pass protection. They had great protection against a tough
4) Eli Manning is still a work in progress. The fist half of the game he looked fabulous. In the second half Eli did not look like he had a clue. How many delays of game did he have in the second half at his own stadium? He did have another schizophrenic game.
5) The Cowboys are one of the best teams in the NFL. No matter what the talking heads think about the NFC and their bias, the Boys are playing good enough to win the Superbowl.
Those are a few things I learned from the Boys Vs G-Men game.
The Counselor is OUT: