Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

How About Those Cowboys!

The Counselor is IN:

Much to my father's disgust, I became a Dallas Cowboy fan at a young age. I can not explain how a southwest Missouri boy, whose father is a St. Louis Cardinal and Kansas City Chief fan, became a Cowboy fan but I did. I have loved them since the days of Roger Staubach and Tony Dorsett. I have been a fan through seasons of Super Bowl wins and losses and through lousy seasons like when they only won one game.

Now my Boys are 4-0 this season. I am excited that they are playing well. In fact, they have scored more points in the first four weeks then the 99 St. Louis Rams (Greatest Show on Turf). Our defense is banged up but still playing fairly well. We have a really good running game with the Marion Barber and Julius Jones tandem. Tony Romo has been playing phenomenally and beyond reason as our quarterback.

I do not want to think about the playoffs or the Super bowl at this point. It is still a very long season and anything can happen. But I am excited about them anyway. To quote Jimmy Johnson, "How about those Cowboys!"

The Counselor is OUT

No comments: