The Counselor is IN:
As your fantasy drafts rap up, you might notice that you are having post draft blues. You pour yourself into draft preparation. You watch all the preseason games in an attempt to get an edge. There is a high that comes with any draft or auction. But then it is over. So sit back on my fantasy couch listen to my prescription to help you get through until opening day.
1) Spend some valuable time with family and friends. You have probably been ignoring them too much. Go out and do something with them – out to eat, go for walk, or even play flag football.
2) Watch a little TV that is not related to the NFL. Catch up on that program you have been dvr-ing for weeks but have not had time to watch.
3) Then enjoy a preseason game without watching for sleepers and a drafting edge.
4) Look over your team or teams and evaluate your selections. It is better to evaluate after a few days after your draft. Immediate evaluation usually changes over time. Examine if you need to make any trades, where your strengths and weaknesses are, and what your line up should be for week one.
5) Relax, there is just a week until kickoff.
The Counselor is OUT: