The Counselor is IN:
Things I Have Learned... from the Titans at Da Bears.
1) The Bears Defense is extremely tough against the run. They were unable to lock down the passing game of the Titans.
2) QB Kerry Collins continues to impress me. He is able to manage the Titans much better than Young. He still has a big arm. He appears to have matured in his decision making.
3) QB Rex Grossman looked pedestrian at best. He still has a big arm but there is much more to being a good QB than just a strong arm.
4) RB Matt Forte is a tough hard noised runningback that fits well in the Bears style. This was a great draft pick for them. He appears to be on paces to be a fantasy stud for years to come.
5) Titans Offensive line did a great job of pass protection. There were not able to open many running lanes.
6) The Titans runningbacks went no where fast. White and Johnson combined for 22 yards on 24 carries. This team is noted for their rushing attack. The Bears shut them down today.
Those are a few things I learned from the Titans at Da Bears.
The Counselor is OUT: