The Counselor is IN:
Things I Have Learned... from the Giants at the Cardinals.
1) QB Eli Manning has become a good quarterback for Giants. He is a decent fantasy QB but can be very sporadic. This week Eli had an excellent three touchdowns but he was only average on yardage with 240 yards.
2) WR Anquan Boldin is a great wide receiver and a wonderful fantasy starter. He is a gold mine in points per catch leagues- he has had 10 or more catches in the last three days.
3) WR/KR Domenik Hixon is a developing WR but is a stud returner. He had 180 yards in kick off returns. He can change a game in one play. If your team gives points for return yards, then Hixon is a must start.
4) The Cardinals running game was not impressive. They combined for 15 carries and 23 yards. That is 1.5 yard per carry average- pitiful!
5) The Giants running game was better than the Cards but still not impressive. They were without their big man- Brandon Jacobs. They were 27 carries for 87 yards for3.2 yards a carry.
6) QB Kurt Warner put up some great yards in 351. He had a touchdown and an interception. He has been a fantasy stud all year.
Those are a few things I learned from the Giants at the Cardinals.
The Counselor is OUT: