1) Know your league rules and scoring
2) Draft the best player available in draft leagues
3) In an auction league, don’t be afraid to spend your cash on studs while watching for steals and upside players
4) Make your own draft lists custom to your league.
5) Don’t be afraid to be flexible during the draft- each draft plays out differently-
6) Live drafts and auctions are better than online so if you have not experience a live one, join with some friends and have fun
7) Remember that top tier running backs are a premium but be aware of the RB that are 29 and older
8) WRs and defenses are the least consistent of fantasy players
9) Kickers are a dime a dozen.
10) Have fun.
The Counselor is OUT: