The Counselor is IN:
Things I have Learned ... Giants at the Cowboys.
1) QB Tony Romo looked much more comfortable in
2) The Giants appear to be missing both Jacobs at Running Back and Burress at Wide Receiver.
3) The Cowboys Defense appears to becoming masters of the pressure on the quarterback. Eli was sacked and pressured all night.
4) The Giants Defense can also get after the Quarterback also. Romo was hit several times including a sac for a safety.
6) QB Eli Manning looked like a deer in the headlights. The Cowboys’ blitz appeared to have shaken him.
7) Cowboys RB Choice ran the ball well with the limited play of Barber.
8) The Achilles heel of the Cowboys has been penalties. The continued this trend in this game. If they want to make the playoffs and actually win a playoff game, then they will need to stop these penalties.
Those are a few things I learned from the Giants at the Cowboys.
The Counselor is OUT: