The Counselor is IN:
Things I Have Learned... from the Rams at the Redskins.
1) WR Torry Holt is being taken out of the game by opposing defenses. The Redskins were able to do this. This is severely hurting the Rams' offense and fantasy teams.
2) RB Clinton Portis appears to be healthy and running like his former self. As long as he stays healthy, Portis is a top level running back.
3) RB Steven Jackson is not getting any room to run the ball. His line is not doing their part.
4) K Josh Brown is the bright spot of the Rams offense.
5) QB Jason Campbell continues to improve and look like a superstar waiting to break out.
6) WR Donnie Avery is a good young WR for the Rams. He brings badly needed speed to the Rams team.
7) The Redskins have to be disappointed with this loss. The Rams did earn their first win against a really good team.
Those are a few things I learned from the Rams at the Redskins game.
The Counselor is OUT: