Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Running for President

The Counselor is IN:




I am running for President. No, I am not running for President of these United States of America. I am running President of Cowboys Pride. Cowboys Pride is a wonderful fan site. This site is for everyone and not just Cowboys fans.

Cowboys Pride decided to join in the political season. They have set up a Presidential election with primaries. Monday I won the Primary for the Landry (Coach Landry) Party ticket. I am now on the ballot at Cowboys Pride against a great opponent.

The role of President will be as an advisor to the board at CP. The President will be the face of Cowboys Pride. I am honored to be the candidate. The election will be on next Tuesday, just like another upcoming election.

If any readers have an interest in joining Cowboys Pride, please follow the link and sign up. Once you are signed up, you will be able to Vote for Larry.


The Counselor is OUT:



No comments: