The Counselor is IN:
Things I Have Learned... from the Colts at the Titans.
1) QB Kerry Collins looked solid as the starting QB for the Titans. He had less yardage than Manning and no TDs but he also had no interceptions. He is the right choice for this time instead of Vince Young.
2) TE Dallas Clark is an underrated TE. He is a great tight end and an excellent fantasy Tight End.
3) RB LenDale White has 10 rushing Touchdowns. He leads the league in rushing TDs. I would not have believed White would have of that amount for the season. But he was 10 carries for 13 yards.
4) QB Peyton Manning does not look completely healthy or completely comfortable in the pocket. I am not sure if it is the injury that is bothering him or if he is still has residual effects of missing training camp. He went 26 for 41 for 223 yards and 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions.
5) The Indy Wide Receivers were missing once again. Peyton found
6) RB Dominic Rhodes had a decent night running the ball. He had 70 yards on 17 carries.
7) RB Chris Johnson of the Titans also had a solid night. He had 19 carries and 77 yards and a touchdown.
8) The Titans defense looked really sharp. The are for real and will keep the Titans in a lot of games.
9) The Titans are now 7-0 and the only undefeated team. I would not have guessed that the Titans would still be undefeated after 7 games.
Those are a few things I learned from the Colts at the Titans.
The Counselor is OUT: