Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Monday, September 03, 2007

Try to wait patiently for the NFL to start

The Counselor is IN:

After having four weeks of preseason games, this weekend had none. No games except the reruns of these same preseason games on the NFL network. Preseason games are not the same as regular season games but they are better than no games at all.

I am salivating at the thought of real NFL games starting on Thursday. This is also the start of the Fantasy Football season. Thursday is the day that I have been anticipating since the end of the Super Bowl.

In an attempt to wait patiently, I am currently watching the Monday Night College game with Florida State and Clemson (Clemson just scored). At least it is real football. I am sure I would have watched this game anyway, but for now it is my NFL substitute.

Luckily, there is only three days to go.

The Counselor is OUT:

No comments: