Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The cheaters- New England Patriots

The Counselor is IN:

The New England Patriots are cheaters. It is hard to argue against the video tape evidence. The big question is what should be done about it.

Here are my thoughts. Firstly, I think the Patriots should lose multiple draft picks, including their number one pick. Belichick should be suspended for several games to be made an example of. The Patriots also should forfeit their victory on Sunday and the Jets should have the win, since the Patriots cheated to get their victory.

I have read several opinions on the Patriots cheating but I have not found any that call for the forfeit of Sunday's game. The game was won by the Patriots cheating. They should not be rewarded for cheating.

I know that many people will not agree the severity of my punishment. If it is not severe, then others will try to cheat in the same way. The integrity of the game is at stake. If we are going to suspend players for bad off the field behavior (which we should), then we need to suspend those that are cheating during the game, including coaches.

The Counselor is OUT:

No comments: