The Counselor is IN:
Things I Have Learned... from the Cowboys vs the Eagles. This was the Cowboys' home opener and the final game at Texas Stadium on Monday Night Football. I was able to attend this game at Texas Stadium.
1) The Cowboys defense is vulnerable to high octane offenses like the Eagles. The pass happy offense with a speedy nimble runningback like Westbrook almost scored at will against the Dallas Defense.
2) The Eagles Offensive line can dominate. They were able to give a ton of time for McNabb to pass the ball.
3) 35 year old WR Terrell Owens is still a touchdown machine. He is a great route runner and an over all stud wide receiver. He now owns second place on the all time receiving touchdown list (only behind Jerry Rice).
4) QB Donavan McNabb is truly healthy. He has not been this healthy in years. You can see it in his ability to move around, throw accurate passes, escape the rush, and run when needed.
5) QB Tony Romo is a very exciting quarterback. He makes mistakes like interceptions and fumbles but then come right back out gun slinging. He is fun to watch.
6) 29 year old RB Westbrook continues to be a stud. He does not appear to be losing a step.
Those are a few things I learned from the Cowboys vs the Eagles game.
The Counselor is OUT: