Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Late starting draft frustrates

The Counselor is IN:

In years past, the NFL Draft would start in the late morning. The first 2 rounds would end by early evening. I expected this trend would continue.

I did know the section times had decreased this year. I expected that I could watch the first two rounds and still have the evening open. I made plans with my wife to attend a fancy restaurant for next Saturday night. I thought I would be able to live blog the first round with no problems.

Earlier in the week, I came to the sad realization that the draft is not starting at its usual early time. It begins at 3:00pm central daylight time. I am going to miss a good portion of the draft because I failed to check the time of the draft. You know what assuming does. My DVR will be recording it and I will watch it when I get home.

Why did we have to change the time? Oh well.

The Counselor is OUT:

No comments: