Things I Have Learned... from Jaguars vs. Steelers.
The Counselor is IN:
1) Dreadlocks can make you out of bounce according to Al Michaels. It is a part of your body.
3) QB Ben Roethlisberger is missing the threat of "Fast" Willie Parker. Ben has been gunslinging much more often this year but now he does not have effective use of the play action passes with
4) Both Defenses can get after the QB. They bring various looks and blitzes that cause havoc in the backfield. Both would give Tom Brady, who does not like to be hit, some problems in the playoffs.
5) The Steelers’ Receivers are a very good group. TE Health Miller is a solid short yardage guy. Former Super Bowl MVP WR Hines Ward is a great slot receiver that runs like a WR and hits lit a Fullback. WR Santonio Holmes is a fast young receiver that is coming into his own. WR Cedrick Wilson is a fine 3rd Wideout.
6) A wide receiver grabbing someone's face mask constitutes defensive pass interference. Is that new this season?
7) The Steelers has displayed a lot of heart coming back from a big deficit of 18 points. The Jags displayed a lot of heart to come back and win after the Steelers’ surge.
8) Jaguars QB David Garrard can scramble with the best of QBs in the league. He made some amazing runs tonight. No scramble was bigger than the 4 and 2 run for 32 yards.
9) The swamp land from several weeks ago dried up in
Those are a few things I learned from the Jaguars vs. the Steelers game.
Congratulations Jaguars on your victory.
The Counselor is OUT: