Things I Have Learned... from Falcons vs. Saints. These are two teams that I have not covered this season.
The Counselor is IN:
1) New Orleans Coach Sean Payton is not afraid to take chances. He is very aggressive. Sometimes he is not very smart about when to be aggressive.
2) QB Chris Redman appears to be a good QB for the Falcons at this time. He made some really nice plays. They have a lot of needs on this team.
3) QB Drew Brees appears to be back to Pro Bowl level. He is a level headed quarterback than can make some plays with his arm and legs. He had over a 116 QB Rating tonight.
4) Atlanta's Owner Arthur Blank appears to be a class act. He was great when asked about the Michael Vick prison sentence. I loved how he discussed his team and his commitment to it.
5) WR David Patton is much better a wide receiver than I thought. He had a great night.
6) The Falcons do not appear to have a rushing game. Warrick Dunn is in the twilight of his career. Jervious Norwood has not lived up to his preseason hype.
Those are a few things I learned from the Falcons vs. theSaints game.
The Counselor is OUT: