Things I Have Learned... from Bengals vs. Steelers
The Counselor is IN:
1) I never realized that there is swamp land in Pennsylvania (called Hines Field) until last Monday's game followed by tonight's game.
2) Cincinnati's offense is better since WR Chris Henry has come back from suspension. Three really good wide receivers are better than just two.
3) WR Hines Ward is a workhorse receiver. He does not appear to be the most talented WR on the field but he is a player that will do anything to help his team win. He fits in well with the Steelers' blue collar mentality.
4) Bad weather severely affects the passing game of the Bengals. The wet ball kept flying on Palmer and the talent receiving corp could not hang on.
5) QB Ben Roethlisberger is a very solid QB. He has not moved into elite status yet but will if he continues to develop as a QB. He is truly the leader of the Steelers.
6) The Steelers' Defense can be dominate. They make third and long almost impossible for an offense.
7) Fast Willie Parker is a bust as a first round fantasy pick. He does not touch the ball enough to warrant that first round pick. Plus he is having trouble holding onto the ball.
8) The Steelers have become a pass first offense. Their offensive philosophy used to be run first then pass but not any longer.
Those are a few things I learned from the Bengals vs. Steelers game.
The Counselor is OUT: