Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thank you Veterans

The Counselor is IN:


Today we take time to pause and honor all of the men and women who have severed our country in the Armed Services. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. For me and my family, we deeply appreciate you and your service. I am sure most of our fellow Americans feel as we do.


I made sure to thank several veterans personally today. I wish I could personally thank everyone of you but that is not possible. If you have served our country, please take this post as my thanks and appreciation and honor.

To those that are currently serving our country, I will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. May you return to your families and loved ones as soon as possible and remain safe while you sacrifice for us.

I would like to honor all of my friends that have severed over the years. Thank you my friends from my youth: Paul, Keith, Danny, Billy, and Brian. Thank you my friends from college: Bobby and Tim. Thank you friends from work: Barry, David, Shaun, Dean, and Chris. To all my online friends too numerous to name all of you- Thank You! I know I am missing some of you and I am sorry. Thank you my friends.

The Counselor is OUT:


No comments: