Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Radio in Double Dose

The Counselor is IN:

Most of my readers know that I have been the regular Co-Host on Cowboys Pride Radio for some time. This Thursday night at 9:30 pm CST, I will get the opportunity to be the full fledge host. I will be setting the agenda and will be leading the discussions for an hour. Yes I will be discussing the Cowboys but I will also discuss Fantasy Baseball, AROD, NBA All Star Game, College Basketball, NFL Free Agency and the Draft, and much more.

I will also be a special guest on tomorrow night's Sports Jabber Radio. Sports Jabber is another great sports site. I will be discussing the in and outs of Fantasy Baseball.

I would like any of my readers that are interested, please come and listen in or call in and discuss the issues with us.

The Counselor is OUT:


No comments: