Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NFL Draft live thread for CowboysPride.net on Thursday evening

The Counselor is IN:

I will man the NFL Draft live thread for CowboysPride.net on Thursday evening. Grab your computer while you watch the Draft and tell me what you think. Historically, the Fantasy Sports Counselor has blogged the first round live. Instead, I will bring my thoughts and commentary to the live thread and give you a chance to response.

It should be fun. I will be live at Buffalo Wild Wings on Battlefield in Springfield, MO. If you are in the area stop by and see me. Watching the Draft, hanging with the guys, eat wings and drinking beverages, while giving my "expert" draft coverage should be a fun challenge.

At 9:00 pm, Doyle and I will take the Air Waves Cowboys Pride Radio on Blog Talk Radio for a two hour NFL Draft Extravaganza. We hope to bring the Cowboys pick to you live and give you our thoughts, cheers and or tears. I will keep the Live Thread section going while juggling everything else.

The Counselor is OUT:


No comments: