Yardbarker

Yardbarker

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Fantasy Counselor is back

The Counselor is IN:

My wife and I had our second child, a little boy, three months ago. I forgot how much work a little one can be. Because my wife works in the evenings and I was getting around 4 hours sleep a night, I did not make opportunity to keep up this blog. My son is now sleeping much better which means I am not as exhausted and I have a bit more time.

From here out, you can expect regular updates to the Fantasy Sports Counselor and just in time for Fantasy Football prep. You will be given cheatsheets, articles on players, strategies and much more over the next two months. During the season will have the usual articles including my weekly fantasy injury report (and twice a week when there are early games)

Stay tuned for an article later this week on Tony Romo. I will be analyzing his value as a fantasy player and where I rank him among other QBs. We will examine what I believe the Cowboys can expect from his season. I will give my thoughts about his value in the Post TO era.

The Counselor is OUT:


No comments: